3.30.2012

spring + break

My Spring break has officially sprung and I could not be happier! I am certainly looking forward to time off, not having to open a textbook for a week and getting some sleep! Unfortunately, it doesn't look like the weather in LA is really going to be up to Spring break standards (hot and sunny...prime tanning weather) but luckily I'm off to Vegas next week for a few days and will hopefully soak up some sun there. Do you have any Spring break plans? Enjoy your weekend! 





images via my pinterest



2 comments:

  1. That black and white striped shower is so unreal! I loveeeeee that. Hope you have an amazing break :)
    xo, Peak
    www.styledesignlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that shower! Have a great time in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo