11.09.2011

j crew dreams

In case you haven't heard by now, Jenna Lyons' magnificent Brooklyn townhouse is on the market and could be yours for only $3.75 million. If I had the money and lived in the area, I would seriously consider. I mean, could you just imagine living here? Because I know I sure could. Every single detail is pure perfection...from the gorgeous molding, lime fireplaces and those chevron wood bathroom floors. Please forgive me for being so MIA but NYC was a whirlwind trip and I didn't have a spare moment to update! Its such a fun city with so much to pack in to just a few short days! I am sadly back to the real world now and will return to regular blog posting ! 














images here


6 comments:

  1. I was so shocked by this - you hear of men marrying women and leading them on for years but I think she had to have known she was gay. Anyhoo, the house does not look as good in long shots as it did in closeups - the rooms are quite small, right? Still an iconic reno and design...was so creative when it first came out...
    -e (modern24seven.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a shocking story! I would love to own this townhome--wonder if they would sell the furniture too?! A girl can dream, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun to see these shots from different angles! Looks so different...very real. I wonder where she will be moving? Manhattan or the 'burbs?

    p.s. Elizabeth - what? I did not hear anything about that. I will need to google it!

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo