11.25.2011

happy shopping day

There are so many great deals out there to be had that I don't even know where to begin! I do know that the bf has been wanting a new TV and has been counting down the days until black friday to make the purchase, so we drove by Best Buy last night and the line was literally around the block with hundreds lined up (definitely did NOT wait)! Made our purchase online instead. But now I know the true black friday shoppers are really out there! Shopping black friday online is much more my style-no lines or crazy shoppers to deal with! Where will you be shopping this black friday? 





images via my pinterest




4 comments:

  1. Love these piccies xxx

    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm right there with you after watching all of these horrible stampede videos on youtube! I guess it may be considered fun and worth it to some individuals, however I feel much better off here at home curled up on the sofa shopping online like you. Besides, most of the places I shop aren't offering severly discounted merchandise today. I'm sure most fashion obsessed feel the same way. You won't find Bloomingdales, Neimans or Saks giving away Jewelry and Fur Coats to the first 100 shoppers.

    Don't think that that a 42" inch tv for $146 at Target didn't tempt me for just a moment. ;)

    xx

    Shannon
    http://myboldandthebeautifulworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so much glamourous shoppingness here! i agree -- online is the way to go this black friday :) xo

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I most definitely won't stand in line for anything other than a heavily discounted new car. Nothing else is worth it to me.

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo