11.16.2011

dark black

Black doesn't have to be a completely dark and dreary color...it can be extremely chic and so very classic as well! I mean, whats more classic than a black crocodile birkin bag and it is definitely NOT one bit dreary at all. Black is definitely a staple in my wardrobe for the Fall and I find myself wearing it almost everyday. It can be very safe but equally bold and out there depending on what you do with it! I love how it pops in interiors as well...especially when paired with a bit of metallic. Just look at these gorgeous spaces and outfits! How do you like to use black? 













images via my pinterest



5 comments:

  1. Black is a great staple, I would love to paint a room in my house black, I just haven't had the nerve to take the leap...yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I incorporate black into almost everything. I guess you can call it my safe color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd take a black barcelona day bed any day of the week!! I like black best classic. Or Asian. In small doses its so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo