9.12.2011

top five-floating on

With the Fall semester only a few weeks in, I already feel like I am floating from one thing to the next to the next to the next...like a never ending list of things to do! Its so overwhelming looking at my school calendar seeing all the exams, papers and projects I have to complete in the next few months! But I guess thats just how life is, right? Oh how I am longing for the carefree days of Summer. But looking forward to Fall as well. Hmm...a bit of a transition period I guess. Hope you had an amazing weekend and are ready for another week! Happy Monday. 







images via my pinterest

xxLily

follow gold&gray on twitter

6 comments:

  1. I love that gorgeous hair and that flock (?) of butterflies. So pretty. Just remember to take deep breaths, sounds cliche, really works. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! That room under water?! How is that possible? lol Totally love it!

    Much Love,
    Trissta
    www.livingonthechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am right there with you girlfriend! Craziness I tell ya but busy is good right?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these photos have such a peaceful feeling to them.. love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first image is beautiful and loving the hair tie knot!
    Lovely post.

    Abigail x

    ReplyDelete

Can't wait to hear what you have to say ! Thanks for leaving a comment...xo